- Office of the President
- Office of the Vice President for Research Development and Extension
- Administrative Services
- Academic Council
- Administrative Council
- Board of Trustees
- Research & Extension
- Student Services
- Contact Us
OFFICE OF STUDENTS AFFAIRS AND SERVICES (OSAS) LOGO MAKING CONTEST
Posted by Glenn Bolaño on August 22, 2018 8:10 am
Contest Criteria & Mechanics
- The contest is open to all CVSC students. Committee members are excluded from joining the contest.
Committee: OSAS Heads
- All entries must be submitted in digitized format.
- A printed copy of logo entry must fit in an A4 size Photo paper.
- A brief description of the logo and its components (arial, 12 pts, 1.5 spacing and justified).
- The artist will be held accountable to any issues that may arise with regards to originality and authenticity of the design.
- Each contestant must submit ONE entry only.
- The logo must be in lined with the OSAS Vision, Mission, and Goals.
- Deadline of Submission will be on August 31, 2018 at the Office of Student Affairs & Services (OSAS). A committee member will be assigned each day for registration. Upon registration, the participant will receive an entry number. Participants are required to send a soft copy of the original open file (PNG & JPEG format with 300 dpi resolution). Failure to submit the soft and hard copy of any entry will result to disqualification.
- Regardless of the number of entries, only 10 entries will qualify for the final judging based on the scores. In case there are less 10 entries, all will be qualified for the final judging.
- The top 10 finalists will be announced on September 7, 2018 and each will receive a “Certificate of Recognition”.
- A board of judges will be invited to select the winner. The decision of Judges will be final and incontestable.
- The winner will be awarded with a prize of Two thousand Five hundred Pesos (Php 2,500.00). It will be announced in the CVSC official website.
- The winning logo will be the official property and logo of OSAS.
- The Office of Student Affairs & Services has the right to modify the logo.
- Criteria for Judging:
Concept (Presentation of description
and relevance to the Mission and Vision of OSAS ) – 40%
Originality and Authenticity – 30%
Creativity – 30%
Total – 100%
The CVSC Student Affairs and Services (SAS) envisions to achieve an ideal level of student-centered programs and services geared towards attaining holistic development of students.
The CVSC SAS in collaboration with the academic program is committed to provide transformational opportunities to all students by fostering accessible and inclusive learning campus environment.
- To provide opportunities for the development of leadership competencies and guidance to students in achieving their full potentials in becoming well-rounded individuals in the institution and of the society;
- To promote values formation, civic mindedness and social awareness among students through various activities, GAD responsive programs, extensions and community involvement initiated by the student program services.
- To ensure accessibility of quality, relevant, efficient and effective student programs and services;
- To provide guidance for the integral development of student’s moral values, habits, ethics, psychospiritual and ideas to maintain the responsiveness of the students not only to themselves but also to their fellowmen and environment;
- To provide conducive environment to free expression of oneself in accordance with the principles and policies of the College;
- To ensure academic accommodation and equal opportunities to persons with disabilities, senior citizens, indigenous people, solo parents, LGBTQs and other learners with special needs.